UA-59651954-28 Crafty Allie: Halloween Mummy Hot Dogs

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Halloween Mummy Hot Dogs


This is such an easy, tasty and fun treat. I can't take the credit for it though. My mom made these with the my kids this weekend. When I saw them I just had to do a post on them. 

It was so easy and fun, and the kids ate them right up.

You will need:

 2 packages of  Crescent rolls
 1 package of Cheese Beef Hot Dogs

Use a pizza cutter to cut the uncooked crescent rolls into very small strips. Get creative and wrap the strips around the uncooked dogs and bake per the rolls instructions.

Remove them from the oven while they are barely brown, but mainly still white. Of course check to make sure its cooked. It won't take long to cook since they are cut into strips. So watch them quickly.

For the eyes, you can use two small pieces of cheddar cheese, ketchup or mustard.



Have fun making these tasty treats!

Thanks so much for tuning in! Until next time...

 
VOTE TODAY

16 comments:

  1. Oh my word, this is so creative. I love it. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea, and my family are big fans of the cheese hot dog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greata idea! Thanks for sharing on my What Are Yo DOing? BLog hop last week! I have a new blog hop you can share on http://contentemeant.blogspot.com/2013/10/what-are-you-doing-blog-hop-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations…this post was featured on Create It Thursday #25! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful idea last week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this!? I love them. Thanks for sharing at the Friday Follow Along. I am pinning this and stop by this week because you are featured!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this!? I love them. Thanks for sharing at the Friday Follow Along. I am pinning this and stop by this week because you are featured!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute...but mine wouldn't have eyes, those are kinda weirding me out! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy
    http://www.dwellings-theheartofyourhome.com/2013/10/amaze-me-monday-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks yummy pass the ketchup! :) Thanks for linking up to Snickerdoodle Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are laugh out loud CUTE!!

    Thank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, visiting from Wordless Wednesday at Oh My Heartsie Girl...I love how easy this is to make and something my kids would have no problem eating! Looks fun for them to help make, too. Sharing this on my FB blog page today! Thanks and have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best Qualified Leads For MCA is your long-run strategic growth partner with expertise within the Merchant Cash Advance Leads and various business loans.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dhankesari Lottery Result today is updated here above side of this page and you can download Dhankesari Lottery Result today. Dhankesari lottery is one of the most famous lottery across India. Dhankesari lottery ticket buyers are increasing day by day. As you know Dhankesari state lottery draw schedule three times as (Dhankesari Morning) 11:00 AM, (Dhankesari Day) 4:00 PM &(Dhankesari Night) 8:00 PM.


    http://dhankesariresults.in/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Idea the post of the blog is so benefit and amazing https://beautifulwindowselgin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

You = awesome. Me = grateful.
You can’t see me but I’m totally doing a happy dance, thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...