UA-59651954-28 Crafty Allie: Friday Follow Along Party! TGIF!

Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday Follow Along Party! TGIF!



It's PARTY Time!

So grab a hand and follow the leader!

If you have a blog or website with any article pertaining to family, fitness, being cheap (I mean frugal), crafting, recipes, or is just plain fun.... 
  •  There are no real rules-except nothing x rated! 
  • Link up at least 1 post (max of 2) AND 1 social media site so we can all follow along!
  • Visit as many links as you can and leave comments! 
  • Its just like the game Follow the leaders (host &cohosts) and  follow at least the person ahead of you and behind you. Follow others via twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin', etc 
  • Link back if you can and when!   Not required but appreciated!
  • If you have a blog hop today or this weekend...go ahead and link it up!  
FOLLOW YOUR HOSTS!
  • Follow Leah

      Bloglovin'  



     Follow Heather at

    .




  • Please take a minute to visit our Lovely Co-hosts this week.....Or Follow Along LEADERS!

     
    She is an amazingly talented jewelry designer and blogger!
    Vanda Flower Necklace
    Check out her Etsy Shop HERE
    You can also follow her via social media:



    CRAFTY ALLIE

    She has GORGEOUS items in her Etsy shop and blogs about some super simple craft solutions!




    You can also check Allie out at her EBAY STORE - HERE


    and don't forget the OH SO CRAFTY mother and daughter team

    They make some fantastic creations for baby, pets, homes, and more!
    Follow them via:

    And Check out their AWESOME ETSY Shop - HERE!

    Also swing by and visit my girl Jelli from Jellibean Journals! She blogs all about great recipes, family, CLOTH DIAPERING, and life in sunny Costa Rica!
    CLICK HERE AND VISIT!

    If you are interested in being a Co-Host....send an email to info@frugalfitfamily.com! 

    HERE ARE SOME FEATURES...CHECK THEM OUT!!


  • Thank you to everybody who stopped by to share what you have been up to. Here are the features for the week who have inspired us in some way so please stop by and show them some love.

    Easy DIY Artisan Bread from Mommy on Demand
    Pre-Teen Secret Storage from Feet Grounded on the Earth
    9 Ways to Show Your Kids You Love Them from Penny Zeller




19 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring one of my posts and hosting the link party. I love the post about Abruzzo. Wouldn't it be nice to own a home in Italy! See you next week! Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I linked up and am a new follower! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inviting me over to your party! Linked up :-) and a new follower.

    ~ Kristy @3 Peppers Recipes - Cooking, Crafts and Color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristi, I tried following you back but didn't find the GFC

      Delete
  4. Hi Allie! This is my first time joining your party :) Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting and for the invite!
    ~Katie @ Upcycled Treasures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie for stopping and by and linking up! Hope to see ya back next week!

      Delete
  6. ๋ฐ”์นด๋ผ์‚ฌ์ดํŠธ I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also pay a
    visit this blog on regular basis to obtain updated from newest news update.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ํ† ํ† ์‚ฌ์ดํŠธ I think this is among the most important information for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things,
    The website style is ideal, the articles is really nice : D.
    Good job, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy to finally find a post with what I want. ์•ˆ์ „๋†€์ดํ„ฐ์ˆœ์œ„ You have inspired me a lot. If you are satisfied, please visit my website and leave your feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love to read your content, every article you post in the blog teaches me lot of things about the Satta king 786 game. You tips and advices you write in the article about Satta King helps me to guess the right Satta Number and avoid mistakes I did in last betting session.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am using your blog to learn more things about Satta king and every time I read any post you and found it very informative. Your knowledge and experience to write such content helps to get better abilities in the betting. I’ll recommend to any player who is searching for quality articles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just starting betting on Sattaking and in starting I was little worried to invest money but after reading couple of articles on your blog, I feel good and start playing bets. However I lost 3 bets out of 4 and just one bet I win. Still I enjoyed a lot. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice articles, your article are great source of learning, especially if you’re new to the Satta king 786 Matka. This blog provides you want to learn about Satta King such as concept, how to play bets, choosing numbers and more.

    ReplyDelete

You = awesome. Me = grateful.
You can’t see me but I’m totally doing a happy dance, thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...