UA-59651954-28 Crafty Allie: Easy and oh So delicious Quesadillas

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Easy and oh So delicious Quesadillas


Hello all! I hope your weekend was great! Me, well its was ok. Friday night my 8 year old daughter had a friend spend the night, and my son had a friend stay till 9pm. 

Saturday, her friend thankfully left early, but it wasn't before long before another friend was coming over. Sunday my kids both had friends over. So I have felt like I have been in the kid zone all weekend long. I have never been so happy to get out and go to the grocery store today. Now isn't that just sad?

But while I had to listen to the sounds of machine guns on the x box, and girls running around screaming, I tried my best to just tune them out and I knitted pretty much the whole entire weekend. 
Ok, wait I take that back, I did do a 1 hour photo shoot Saturday afternoon, but then it was back home to fix dinner, work on the editing of the photos and then back to knitting. Awe, what an exciting weekend I had.

Ok, enough already, lets get to reason you stopped by... my mouth watering Quesadillas!

You will need two cooked  and chopped chicken breast.

3 cups of Cheddar Jack Cheese


2 cans of  rotel or mild diced tomatoes with green chilies



and a package of 10 large/burrito tortillas.

Lay you chicken on your tortilla.


Add a generous amount of cheese and rotel.


I use this handy quesadilla maker by Rivel.


Put the tortilla with the ingredients down first and then the top tortilla.


And cook it until the corners outer rim turns brown, and in this case when your patterns/lines are brown.

Don't have a quesadilla maker? No worries, I have also used the soft taco size tortillas and put the ingredients on  half of the tortilla then fold it, and put it in a sandwich presser or George Forman grill. If you don't have any of those then a large skillet will also do the trick just add a little bit of oil to you pan to prevent sticking, and press the two tortillas together with a spatula, and then carefully flip when it appears the cheese is completely melted.


Add some hot salsa and some sour cream, and aye yi yi, wonderful!!!

Thanks for tuning in today! Until next time...




5 comments:

  1. Oh I love this idea. Thanks tons for the recipe. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound so yummy, and quick and easy to do! Thank you for sharing it and your cute pot holders and MineCraft costume at What We Accomplished Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! We're huge fans of quesadillas here! Thanks for sharing at Silver Pennies Sundays! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, love quesadillas!! These sound easy and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Individuals in Switzerland talk the German, French, Italian, and Romansh dialects. The etymological differences of Switzerland is or maybe differing concurring to a fractionalization scale which for Switzerland is 0.5441. The devotees of Christianity are the devout larger part within the nation. 73.7% of Switzerland's populace live in cities. This rate comprises the urban populace of Switzerland. The rate of urbanization in Switzerland is considered to be 0.5. Concurring to information on inbound sightseers in Switzerland, 8,967,000 visitors arrive within the nation each year. http://www.confiduss.com/en/jurisdictions/switzerland/culture/

    ReplyDelete

You = awesome. Me = grateful.
You can’t see me but I’m totally doing a happy dance, thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...