UA-59651954-28 Crafty Allie: 12 Days of Christmas, Day 5: Holiday Party Cream Cheese Ball Hors d'oeuvre

Friday, December 6, 2013

12 Days of Christmas, Day 5: Holiday Party Cream Cheese Ball Hors d'oeuvre


Welcome back to Day 5 of the 12 days of Christmas Series. It's so icy here. I did nothing today except this post, played on the computer, slept, watched a movie, cleaned a little. But its been such a long day since I have been trapped inside all day.

My husband and kids made a ice man, not to be confused with snow. I was proud of them. He has the magic hat, scarf, button eyes, carrot nose, and they even gave him a mustache.

Burr, I get cold looking at it, nothing some spiked apple cider won't fix.

Anyway, today's post is on how to make this yummy cream cheese ball. It's really no rocket science. But I just wanted to give you guys some ideas for the upcoming holidays.

It has a 8 oz block of cream cheese, a small package of deli ham, and about 1/4 of a chives (green onion) bundle.



The brown cutting board was made by grandfather many years ago before his passing.
That wood was from their kitchen island. I'm just like my grandpa, we never get rid of scraps. No mam or sir, you never, ever know when it will come in handy. And now I have a piece of him forever. He made us other things too, but they were toys. This is something I use a lot.


                                       Unfortunately, I had already began cutting the chives when I realized I wanted a picture of all the stuff together. I cut it on this cheap fiberglass board. Its a lot bigger, and I can cut a lot of things on it. My grandpa's board is used for small things.


Chop the onions, and the ham and add it to your cream cheese. 


I also added about a teaspoon or less of garlic salt. Hey I add it to almost everything.
Time to get your hand messy,  mix it all together with your hands and then form it into a ball.
Add some crackers around it and put it on a holiday inspired plate, and waa-laa everyone will be running to it. My family devoured it within 15 minutes.

So easy, and omg so good. As my daughter said, "its so yummy, its so yummy, ITS SO YUMMY!"



Thank you so much for tuning in. I hope to see everyone EVERYDAY for the next 7 days.
Until tomorrow...
Detours in Life

7 comments:

  1. I love cheese balls and remember having this somewhere and can't wait to try it out! Thank you for linking up to Tasty Tuesday's last week. As one of the co-host, I will be featuring this tomorrow on my site, Detours in Life. Stop by when you get a chance and grab a button! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add a savory twist to your holiday party with a delectable cream cheese ball. Bursting with flavors and adorned with festive ingredients, it's a centerpiece of culinary delight. A perfect blend of indulgence and celebration, this cream cheese ball is the ultimate appetizer that brings joy to every gathering for more info visit our Women Clothing Brands in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

You = awesome. Me = grateful.
You can’t see me but I’m totally doing a happy dance, thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...